Marseille, Lyon or Chambéry: A41, exit 16, ANNECY CENTRE.
Paris, Geneva or Bourg-en-Bresse: A41 Liane, exit 17, ANNECY NORD.
Chamonix or Italy (via the Mont Blanc tunnel): A41 Liane, exit 17, ANNECY NORD.
The Aravis massif is easy to access:
– A40 (the “Autoroute Blanche”): exit 16 Bonneville, direction Stations des Aravis for 20 km
– A41 exit Annecy Nord direction Thônes/Stations des Aravis for 30 km
ANNECY BY OTHER ROADS
From Geneva or Chambéry: D 1201
From Chamonix or Italy: D 1203
The Col de Colombière is open in summer and closed in winter.
– From northern France, follow the A39 motorway from Dijon towards Geneva
– If weather conditions are very bad, access via Annecy is recommended
– The roads are cleared in winter, but special equipment is necessary (snow tyres or snow chains)
– Traffic information: 0 800 100 200