Bout du lac
Lac en Fête (Lake Festival)
Jul 13, 2019
Bout du lac
Come take part in the festivities with an amazing paragliding show and a stroll in the nature reserve. Followed with an illuminated evening with fireworks on lake Annecy and a free DJ-animated public dance afterwards. Free shuttle buses. Tombola.
On the occasion of Bastille Day, the Doussard ski club organises its fourth annual pyrotechnic event at the port/beach, with the help of the water sports club and many other partners.
Partners’ village: Asters, Les Amis de la Réserve association, Glaces & Cows, the Sources du Lac d’Annecy tourist office, Prevention and information. Paragliding aerobatics demonstration. On-site snack-bar.
Free shuttles: Doussard – Lathuile / Marlens – Saint-Ferréol – Faverges – Giez.
– from 5 to 7 pm: On the Beaver’s tracks, visit of Bout du lac Nature Reserve with ASTERS. Enrolment compulsory, limited number of participants.
Reservation by calling +33 (0)4 50 66 91 92 or +33 (0)6 26 03 14 32.
– around 7 pm: Paragliding show. Flight in formation and aerobatics demonstration.
An Incredible Show!
– At 8:30 pm: Zumba, demonstration by Fudo Sport.
– Around 10 pm: Fireworks on the lake. Get ready to be dazzled. The magic of the fires above the lake!
– From 7 to 9 pm: Doussard Ski Club public dance with DJ Tony in a crazy atmosphere!