Parc Simon Berger
Sustainable development festival
Jun 14, 2018
Parc Simon Berger
Exhibitions, workshops, stands and more than 50 free entertaining activities to discover what is done for sustainable development in the "Oeuvre des villages d'enfants" (OVE) establishments through associations and producers... Food available.
Meal (5€) by reservation calling +33 6 17 82 33 48 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals prepared with products from organic agriculture and local distribution channels.
From 5 to 5:30 pm: Group snacking before closing the festival.
List of stands and entertainment:
– Atlas/slogan wall stand: Express yourself on sustainable development.
– Wooden huts stand: Come and discover this wild project.
– When carnival rhymes with sustainable: a retrospective on the Faverges parade 2018.
– Récup’Art: discovering repurposed objects.
– Board games stand about sustainable development: come play to expand your knowledge on sustainable development.
– Récup’ Mod: Discover beautiful clothing creations.
– Bouchons 74 Stand: How to give stoppers new life.
– Tawashi stand: Make your own tawashi and take it home.
– “Troc ton dressing” (trade your clothes) stand: Get dressed for the summer: bring clothes, shoes, jewels you no longer wear and leave with others.
– Workshop Brico d’une autre vie (DIY): here nothing gets lost and nothing is temporary. Recycle, imagine, assemble: this is what we do.
– Stand presenting the paper collection project with La Poste.
– Stand exhibiting drawings with Le Koala Bleu association.
– Exhibition of works made by the EHPAD (retirement home) residents in Faverges and a painter.
– Exhibition of pictures with the “Chats libres” association.
– “Owl tree” interactive stand where you can try manual activities.
– Exhibition of productions made throughout the year with recycled objects and interactive stand for the creation of objects with recycled materials.
– Street interview: the floor is yours!
Guests will interview visitors on the theme of sustainable development.
– Stand with sale of savoury/sweet products made by the guests.
– Stand on compost and presentation of transformed salvaged objects.
– Discovery circuit for electric bike: give the electric bike and its assets a try.
– Stand with garden furniture made from salvaged pallets.
– Stand on puppet creation.
– Stand with insects hotel and organic eggs sale.
– Smoothie bar with smoothie bike: A bit of effort before comfort.
– “Run’ collect” stand with an athletic circuit: bring your own trainers, you will please others.
– Viuz school’s stand with a model made from recycled materials.
– Educational hive stand: discover the other side of a hive.
– M5 stand with presentation of eletric bikes: Try it and you’ll want it.
– “Pays de Faverges environnement” stand.
– Stand with creation of homemade cosmetics hosted by Elysabeth from “La ronde du Bio”: come to create your own beauty.
– Reflexology stand hosted by Carole from “La ronde du Bio”: come get a kick out of it and relax.
– Stand on raising awareness about unpackaged shopping and the use of jute bags by “La ronde du Bio”: how to make your cart lighter, not your wallet.
– IFORME stand: Environmental risks.
– Seeds library hosted by Faverges-Seythenex multimedia library: come trade your seeds.
– Stand raising awareness about first aid hosted by the firefighters from Faverges-Seythenex: Saving lives is part of sustainable development.
– L’atelier des lacs stand: taste local and organic delicacies.
– Repair Café stand: Give your objects new life by learning to fix them.
– “Roue libre” association stand: Learn how to fix your bike.
– Giant wooden games: Play with this XXL version.
– “Les p’tits architectes” stand with Fabric’ Arts.
– Faverges AMAP stand: A basket of organic vegetables every week.
– Ice cream bar: Refresh your tastebuds.
– Syrup bar: organic sipping.
– “Disco soup” stand: come peel your veggies in a crazy atmosphere.
– Parade of costumes made with salvaged objects.
– Ubuntu concert: attend a percussion concert.
– La Brigade des Gônes: discover the OVE Foundation food truck.
– Biopratik: A new vision of the vegetable garden.